Zexer.com takes your privacy seriously.
We DO NOT believe in spamming!
| What This Privacy
Information Collection and Use
- This policy covers how Zexer treats personal information
that Zexer collects and receives, including information
related to your past use of Zexer Information Addressbook
products and services. Personal information is information
about you that is personally identifiable like your name,
address, e-mail address, or phone number, and that is not
otherwise publicly available.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies
that Zexer does not own or control, or to people that Zexer
does not employ or manage.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Zexer collects personal information when you register
with Zexer, when you use Zexer products or services, when
you visit Zexer pages or the pages of certain Zexer partners,
and when you enter promotions or sweepstakes. Zexer may
combine information about you that we have with information
we obtain from business partners or other companies.
- When you register we ask for information such as your
name, e-mail address, birth date, gender, zip code, occupation,
industry, and personal interests.
- Zexer collects information about your transactions with
us and with some of our business partners, including information
about your use of financial products and services that we
- Zexer automatically receives and records information on
our server logs from your browser, including your IP address,
Zexer cookie information, and the page you request.
- Zexer uses information for the following general purposes:
to customize the advertising and content you see, fulfill
your requests for products and services, improve our services,
contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting
for internal and external clients.
- Zexer does not rent, sell, or share personal information
about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies except
to provide products or services you've requested, when we
have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We provide the information to trusted partners who
work on behalf of or with Zexer under confidentiality
agreements. These companies may use your personal information
to help Zexer communicate with you about offers from
Zexer and our marketing partners. However, these companies
do not have any independent right to share this information.
- We have a parent's permission to share the information
if the user is a child under age 13. Parents have the
option of allowing Zexer to collect and use their child's
information without consenting to Zexer sharing of this
information with people and companies who may use this
information for their own purposes;
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process,
or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend
against legal claims;
- We believe it is necessary to share information in
order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding
illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving
potential threats to the physical safety of any person,
required by law.
- We transfer information about you if Zexer is acquired
by or merged with another company. In this event, Zexer
will notify you before information about you is transferred
- Zexer displays targeted advertisements based on personal
information. Advertisers (including ad serving companies)
may assume that people who interact with, view, or click
on targeted ads meet the targeting criteria - for example,
women ages 18-24 from a particular geographic area.
- Zexer does not provide any personal information to
the advertiser when you interact with or view a targeted
ad. However, by interacting with or viewing an ad you
are consenting to the possibility that the advertiser
will make the assumption that you meet the targeting
criteria used to display the ad.
- Zexer advertisers include financial service providers
(such as banks, insurance agents, stock brokers and
mortgage lenders) and non-financial companies (such
as stores, airlines, and software companies).
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information
- Zexer may set and access Zexer.com cookies on your computer.
- Zexer uses web beacons to access Zexer cookies inside
and outside our network of web sites and in connection with
Zexer products and services.
Confidentiality and Security
- You can edit your Zexer.com Account Information at any
- New categories of marketing communications may be added
to the Marketing Preferences page from time to time. Users
who visit this page can opt out of receiving future marketing
communications from these new categories or they can unsubscribe
by following instructions contained in the messages they
- Certain communications from Zexer.com, such as service
announcements, administrative messages and the Zexer's Newsletter,
are considered part of Zexer's membership and you may not
opt out of receiving them.
- You can delete your Zexer.com account by visiting our
Account Deletion page. Or simply e-mail us here.
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees
who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with
that information to provide products or services to you
or in order to do their jobs.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards
that comply with federal regulations to protect personal
information about you.
- Your Zexer.com Account Information is password-protected.
- In certain areas Zexer uses industry-standard SSLencryption
to protect data transmissions.
Questions and Suggestions
- Zexer.com may update this policy. We will notify you about
significant changes in the way we treat personal information
by sending a notice to the primary e-mail address specified
in your membership account or by placing a prominent notice
on our site.
- If you have questions or suggestions, please complete
a feedback form or you can contact us by e-mail.
(*The feedback form is only available
for members of this site. Please sign